LOCATION & TRANSPORTATION
The Siam is located on the Bangkok side of the Chao Praya River, at the base of Krung Thon Bridge in historical Dusit district. This area is home to all of Bangkok’s must-see cultural sights. Vimanmek Teak Palace Museum and Dusit Zoo are 5 minutes away by car and a cruise ride to the Grand Palace takes just 15 minutes.
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is reached in a smooth 45-minute limousine ride and the city’s main shopping artery, downtown Siam Square, is just 20 minutes away. Beat Bangkok’s traffic, hop aboard our luxury cruise to the BTS Skytrain at Saphan Taksin Bridge, just 25 minutes away. Why not make a slight detour and view the splendour of the Royal Barge Museum en route!
Unique Cultural Experiences
At The Siam, prepare to be treated to a cultural experience like no other, with sublime service and the river as a focal point of your stay. Re-discover the bliss of life in the slower lane. Allow our Concierge to customise the Thai journey of your dreams…
Why not try our ‘Bangkok by Cruise’ private barge tour, revealing the City of Angel’s ancient beginnings and Koh Kret Island (famous for its pottery), or perhaps sail off for a round of golf upriver?
Take your pick of Bangkok’s most beautiful buildings and enchanting exhibits with our ‘Museums & Mansions’ personal guided tour. For more information, please visit our Signature Experiences.
Hotel limousines make for seamless airport transfers and sightseeing while our fleet of private cruise re-define leisure riding along the Chao Praya River.
Indulge in an overnight journey to the ancient capital of Ayutthaya in our teakwood barge and take advantage of our complimentary cruise to the nearest Skytrain station or any other place that takes your fancy along the River of Kings.
- Limousine service: details available on request
- Private cruising: details available on request
- Complimentary river shuttle: our stylish cruise defy traffic jams, offering luxe views and fresh air en route to your destination
- Taxis and the quintessentially Thai tuk-tuk experience are available around the clock
- Scenic strolls through historical Dusit district will take you in minutes to Vimanmek Teak Mansion, the Grand Palace, Dusit Zoo, local markets, temples and more
- Railways: The BTS Skytrain and MRT Subway are perfect for those pressed for time, whether business commuters or last-minute shoppers!
- Nearest BTS station: Saphan Taksin
- Nearest MRT station: Hua Lampong (also home to Thailand’s national rail service)
We would be delighted to help with your transport requirements. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.